Hi there! We're so excited you're interested in teaming up with us! Please email us photos of your work, or refer us to a website where your work is displayed. It usually takes 2-3 months to respond to all of the applicants that come our way, but we do take the time to review and respond to every artist that applies. Thank you very much!
You can email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include price points and a little bit about yourself!
Helpful hints for those of you who are new to selling your work-
1. As a consignment store, we pay out 55% of the sale to the artist. You can choose your own suggested retail price, or we can help you choose an appropriate price for your work. We ask that you keep pricing uniform whether it be at other stores or craft shows.
2. Please supply our retail location with a floor model, if applicable. This will help reduce potential damage made by customers who would like to test your product.
3. Submit an inventory and price list with your work every time you restock us. We have blank inventory sheets on-hand if needed. i like you hand picks all product to be sold in our shop.
1. The artist’s work will remain on consignment with i like you for a minimum of 30 days. At the end of 30 days, i like you reserves the right to a) keep the artist’s unsold merchandise on consignment or b) return any unsold merchandise to the artist. Any merchandise left with i like you for longer than one year without contact from the artist will be considered a donation to i like you.
2. i like you reserves the right to remove an artist's work from our shop at any time. Artists may remove merchandise with a one week notice to i like you. Artists may not remove work for the purpose of working an outside event with the intent of returning items to the store. (i.e. You may not pull product for shows.)
3. We pay our artists on a monthly basis. Consignment checks are available for pick-up by the 3rd day of each month. i like you does not mail out checks if you live in the metro area. If an artist's sales amount to less than $25.00, payment will automatically roll over to the next months pay cycle.
4. At i like you, we will do our very best to promote, display and sell your work. It is the artist's responsibility to keep i like you supplied with an appropriate amount of product. Please take as much pride in keeping up on inventory and stocking us with your work as we do in selling it.
5. If any of your work is stolen or damaged while in our shop, i like you agrees to pay the consignor half of their 55% split. i like you does not provide insurance for any artwork regardless of price or nature of work. Insurance is the sole responsibility of the artist.
6. The artist agrees not to sell the same product in another shop within 3 miles of any i like you shop or booth. If you have the opportunity to sell through another shop within this boundary, you will need to choose which items you sell here, and which items you sell there. Please help us keep our shop unique!
We are proud to have your work accompany and compliment the works of so many other fantastic local and independent artists that we love. i like you is growing and changing everyday, and we are excited that you’ve chosen to join us in your creative ventures.
Thanks so much!