COCKTAIL & CRAFT BEER PASSPORTS MAKE GREAT GIFTS AND ARE THE EASIEST WAY TO START EXPLORING LOCAL CRAFT.
Craft Notes 1st special edition is designed to pay tribute to Minnesota’s industry leaders in Sustainability.
We invite you to visit and enjoy over $200 in complimentary craft beers, cocktails, and coffee from the hard-working, inventive, dedicated brewers and distillers that are making a positive impact on the industry. When you support them, you are supporting their priorities and helping make the industry more sustainable; and all you have to do is enjoy a drink.
YOUR PASSPORT PURCHASE INCLUDES OVER
$200 $400 IN COMPLIMENTARY CRAFT BEERS & COCKTAILS:
- Explore at your own pace with ample (over 12 months) time to redeem drinks.
- Great experiences at 21 carefully selected, locally-owned, places that have made “sustainability” a core value of their company.
- Recommendations directly from head brewers/distillers
- Over $200 in Craft Drinks: Beer, Cocktails, & Coffee
- NEW! 45-Day Mobile Access worth up to an additional $300 in drinks from over 80 venues
- A contribution to the Friends of the Boundary Waters
SMALL FOOTPRINTS, BIG IMPACT.
“Personally, this volume inspired me. I spoke with over 100 different Minnesotans to find out who was truly committed to sustainability and, while they all seemed to want to do something, there were just a handful that made sustainability a core value of what they do.” – Matt Dowgwillo
included venues: 56 Brewing, Bang Brewing, Barley John's, Beaver Island Brewing, Bent Paddle, Boathouse Brothers Brewing, Colita, Craft Beer Passport, Finnegan's Brewing, Invictus Brewing, Lake Superior Brewing, Mankato Brewing, Martina, Minnesota, Minnesota Gift, MPLS Food Building, Peace Coffee, Prairie Organic, Pryes Brewing, Red Stag, Sociable Cider Werks, Special Edition, Tattersall Distilling, Tiny Diner, Ursa Minor, Wild State Cider