COCKTAIL & CRAFT BEER PASSPORTS MAKE GREAT GIFTS AND ARE THE EASIEST WAY TO START EXPLORING LOCAL CRAFT.
With a Craft Notes Passport, you enjoy a complimentary Craft Beer, Cocktail, or Coffee from a list of curated local breweries, distilleries, and coffee roasters.
Each volume is given a ‘theme’ and filled with completely different art, photography, and lineup of exceptional local businesses. Simply open the book to start learning about the best in local culture, then go experience it for yourself. Have a few drinks, make some new friends, support a local business, and show your passport when the tab comes to be rewarded with a complimentary drink from each.
CRAFT NOTES VOLUME 3: FOR CRAFT BEER LOVERS IN THE TWIN CITIES
Volume 3 Passport was curated with new residents or people just discovering our local craft beer and cocktail scene in mind.
The goal is to introduce you to the current “Newest and Hottest Breweries Right Now in the Twin Cities.” Perfect for someone wanting to stay in touch with the Twin Cities’ Craft Beer scene without having to travel.
MN DRINK PASSPORT V3 INCLUDES OVER
$130 $400 IN COMPLIMENTARY DRINKS:
- Explore at your own pace! NO EXPIRATION
- Go with Friends! 1 drink per person per book
- Recommendations directly from head brewers/distillers
- Over $150 in Craft Drinks; 11 Beers, 1 Cocktails (show passport to get stamped and comp drink)
- NEW! 45-Day Mobile Access worth up to an additional $300 in drinks from 100 additional venues
- A 10% contribution to the Humane Society